UCLA Study Abroad Program
Spend your winter break at the University of California Los Angeles!
Open to University of Sydney students (select faculties)* and University of Western Australia undergraduate students (select degrees)^, this adventure of a lifetime will enable you to:
- Gain invaluable international experience
- Study at UCLA, ranked 12th in the world (Times Higher Education rankings 2014-2015)
- Live on campus and experience the richness of American college life
- Accelerate your study by receiving credit towards your degree
- Spend your winter break enjoying the Californian summer
- Make long-lasting US connections and friendships
* Open to undergraduate University of Sydney students in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and the Business School
^ Open to undergraduate University of Western Australia students enrolled in Arts, Science and Business degrees
Watch the brand new UCLA Study Abroad video!
Applications are now open for the 2015 UCLA Study Abroad Program. Please visit the How to Apply page to submit your application.
In partnership with:
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
Former president of the World Bank Robert Zoellick, who was in Australia to speak at Centre conference on US–Australia trade, discusses the future of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the US–Australia Free Trade Agreement, and the current economic turmoil in Greece.
Former deputy director-general of the World Trade Organization Andrew Stoler, who will be speaking at the Centre's conference on the Australia–US trade relationship, looks back at the benefits of the 2005 free trade deal between the two nations and forward to the potential Trans-Pacific Partnership.