The research of the United States Studies Centre focuses on politics and policy, business and the economy, culture and society in the United States and its global interactions. From academic inquiry in the humanities and social sciences to opinion surveys, policy analysis and reports, the Centre aims to produce research that informs scholars, students, policy makers, business leaders and the general public interested in the US.
The Centre has access and contributes to the University of Sydney's world class research capability across the broad range of US Studies, as well as established partnerships with other academic institutions in Australia, the US and around the world.
- Alliance 21 Fellowship
- Visiting Fellowship in Creative Arts
- Visiting Scholar Fellowships
- World Press Institute Media Fellowship
- Alliance 21
- Emerging US Security Partnerships in Southeast Asia
- Future Cities Collaborative
- Dow Sustainability Program
- Innovation Program
- Opinion Surveys
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- Research Grants
- The Campaign Tapes
- Women in Leadership Initiative
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
CEO Simon Jackman looks at the US presidential race and whether we can expect a contested convetion in July.
Centre guest Bradford Smith, the president of the Foundation Centre, discusses philanthropy and transparency in light of a new Centre report.