Shanghai Study Abroad Program
Spend your winter break in one of the most vibrant cities in the world!
Open to University of Sydney Faculty of Arts and Social Science* and Business School students, this incredible opportunity will allow you to:
- Gain invaluable international experience and cultural understanding of Australia’s most important trade partner
- Study at the Center for American Studies at Fudan University – Shanghai’s top university
- Accelerate your study by receiving credit towards your degree
- Visit local and international organisations to learn about business in China
- Build connections that can lead to an international career
- Impress future employers with your China experience
NOTE: No Chinese language is required to participate, Chinese citizens are ineligible to apply.
*Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of International and Global Studies students
Applications for the 2014 program have now closed.
In partnership with:
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
With protests erupting in Ferguson, Missouri, honourary professor Edward Blakely looks at the implications for race, policing and the President.
Associate professor Brendon O'Connor looks at the impact of the new US immigration reforms, which apply to up to 5 million undocumented migrants but Republicans say could cause a consitutional crisis.