Shanghai Study Abroad Program
Spend your winter break in one of the most vibrant cities in the world!
Open to University of Sydney Faculty of Arts and Social Science and Business School undergraduate students, this incredible opportunity will allow you to:
- Gain invaluable international experience and cultural understanding of Australia’s most important trade partner
- Study at the Center for American Studies at Fudan University – Shanghai’s top university
- Accelerate your study by receiving credit towards your degree
- Visit a variety of organisations to learn about business in China, such as Apple, eBay, and the US Consulate
- Build connections that can lead to an international career
- Impress future employers with your China experience
NOTE: No Chinese language is required to participate, Chinese citizens are ineligible to apply.
Applications are now open for the 2015 Shanghai Study Abroad Program. Please visit the How to Apply page to submit your application.
In partnership with:
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
Centre CEO Bates Gill looks at the issues that define the China-US relationship, including military buildup in the South China Sea and cyber espionage.
Director of the Centre's W21 initiative Melissa Grah-McIntosh discusses how to create flexibility in the workplace for women, saying that there are potential models to emulate in the United States and Scandinavia.