Shanghai Study Abroad Program
Spend your winter break in one of the most vibrant cities in the world!
Open to University of Sydney Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Business School undergraduate students, this incredible opportunity will allow you to:
- Gain invaluable international experience and cultural understanding of Australia’s most important trade partner
- Study at the Center for American Studies at Fudan University – Shanghai’s top university
- Accelerate your study by receiving credit towards your degree
- Visit a variety of organisations to learn about business in China, such as Apple, eBay, and the US Consulate
- Build connections that can lead to an international career
- Impress future employers with your China experience
NOTE: No Chinese language is required to participate, Chinese citizens are ineligible to apply.
Applications for the 2016 Shanghai Study Abroad Program have closed.
- Who Should Apply?
- How to Apply
- Important Dates
- Units of Study
- Site Visits
- Program Conditions and Guidelines
In partnership with:
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
Made for the 2016 American Australian Association Gala Dinner, Centre CEO Simon Jackman explains the Centres wide range of teaching, research, study abroad and outreach activities.
Research director James Brown discusses his Quarterly Essay looking at the reasoning behind sending troops to war.
Research associate Nicole Hemmer discusses homophobia, terrorism and American gun laws in the wake of the mass shooting in Orlando.