Shanghai Study Abroad Program
Spend your winter break in one of the most vibrant cities in the world!
Open to University of Sydney Faculty of Arts and Social Science* and Business School students, this incredible opportunity will allow you to:
- Gain invaluable international experience and cultural understanding of Australia’s most important trade partner
- Study at the Center for American Studies at Fudan University – Shanghai’s top university
- Accelerate your study by receiving credit towards your degree
- Visit local and international organisations to learn about business in China
- Build connections that can lead to an international career
- Impress future employers with your China experience
NOTE: No Chinese language is required to participate, Chinese citizens are ineligible to apply.
*Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of International and Global Studies students
Applications for the 2014 program have now closed.
In partnership with:
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
Ford International Professor of Political Science at Massachusetts Institute of Technology Richard Samuels discusses Japan's foreign policy and its role in securing East Asian stability and its relationship with China and the US. He begins by discussing the importance of Japan to both China and the US.
America has welcomed Australia's involvement in the fight against Islamic State but how long will this conflict last? Lecturer Malcolm Jorgensen discusses the military strategy in the region and what success might look like.