Shanghai Study Abroad Program
Spend your winter break in one of the most vibrant cities in the world!
Open to University of Sydney Faculty of Arts and Social Science and Business School undergraduate students, this incredible opportunity will allow you to:
- Gain invaluable international experience and cultural understanding of Australia’s most important trade partner
- Study at the Center for American Studies at Fudan University – Shanghai’s top university
- Accelerate your study by receiving credit towards your degree
- Visit a variety of organisations to learn about business in China, such as Apple, eBay, and the US Consulate
- Build connections that can lead to an international career
- Impress future employers with your China experience
NOTE: No Chinese language is required to participate, Chinese citizens are ineligible to apply.
Applications are now open for the 2015 Shanghai Study Abroad Program. Please visit the How to Apply page to submit your application.
In partnership with:
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
Australia's committment of more troops to the fight in Iraq represents dangerous mission creep in a conflict that many Americans are already weary of, says research associate Tom Switzer.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has put himself in an awkward position between Congress and the White House in a bid to influence American foreign policy towards Iran. Lecturer Malcolm Jorgensen looks at the move.