Shanghai Study Abroad Program
Spend your winter break in one of the most vibrant cities in the world!
Open to University of Sydney Faculty of Arts and Social Science* and Business School students, this incredible opportunity will allow you to:
- Gain invaluable international experience and cultural understanding of Australia’s most important trade partner
- Study at the Center for American Studies at Fudan University – Shanghai’s top university
- Accelerate your study by receiving credit towards your degree
- Visit local and international organisations to learn about business in China
- Build connections that can lead to an international career
- Impress future employers with your China experience
NOTE: No Chinese language is required to participate, Chinese citizens are ineligible to apply.
*Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of International and Global Studies students
Applications for the 2014 program have now closed.
In partnership with:
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
The shooting of unarmed African-American teenager Michael Brown and the protests inspired by it have laid bare the racial divides that still persist across the US. Lecturer David Smith discusses the complex issues at play in Ferguson, Missouri.
With the latest AUSMIN talks cementing an agreement to base 2,500 US marines in Darwin by 2017, Australia's north has become the focus of a debate around defence spending and priorities. Adjunct professor with the Centre's Defence and Security Program Russell Trood joins an expert panel to discuss the issue.