Shanghai Study Abroad Program
Spend your winter break in one of the most vibrant cities in the world!
Open to University of Sydney Faculty of Arts and Social Science and Business School undergraduate students, this incredible opportunity will allow you to:
- Gain invaluable international experience and cultural understanding of Australia’s most important trade partner
- Study at the Center for American Studies at Fudan University – Shanghai’s top university
- Accelerate your study by receiving credit towards your degree
- Visit a variety of organisations to learn about business in China, such as Apple, eBay, and the US Consulate
- Build connections that can lead to an international career
- Impress future employers with your China experience
NOTE: No Chinese language is required to participate, Chinese citizens are ineligible to apply.
Applications are now open for the 2015 Shanghai Study Abroad Program. Please visit the How to Apply page to submit your application.
In partnership with:
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
What do Moreton Bay Bugs and Hillary Clinton have in common? We found out when we spoke to George Takei about his life, what he wish he'd studied at university, and his thoughts on US politics.
Former US ambassador to Australia and visiting professor Jeffrey Bleich discusses the latest in US politics, including the ongoing fight against IS in the Middle East and the current US presidential field.