Shanghai Study Abroad Program
Spend your winter break in one of the most vibrant cities in the world!
Open to University of Sydney Faculty of Arts and Social Science* and Business School students, this incredible opportunity will allow you to:
- Gain invaluable international experience and cultural understanding of Australia’s most important trade partner
- Study at the Center for American Studies at Fudan University – Shanghai’s top university
- Accelerate your study by receiving credit towards your degree
- Visit a variety of organisations to learn about business in China, such as Apple, eBay, and the US Consulate
- Build connections that can lead to an international career
- Impress future employers with your China experience
NOTE: No Chinese language is required to participate, Chinese citizens are ineligible to apply.
*Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of International and Global Studies students
Complete the below form to register for the information session and learn more. Registrations are essential!
Winter Study Abroad Program Information Session
Date: Tuesday 17 March
Location: Carslaw Lecture Theatre 275, University of Sydney
In partnership with:
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
Associate professor Brendon O'Connor analyses the latest foreign policy speech by Barack Obama, contrasting it with Republican Jeb Bush's tough talk on the Islamic State extremists.
US President Barack Obama has asked Congress to back a global war against the Islamic State group, but with caveats on sending in US ground forces. Research associate Tom Switzer looks at the motivation for seeking this authorisation