Shanghai Study Abroad Program
Spend your winter break in one of the most vibrant cities in the world!
Open to University of Sydney Faculty of Arts and Social Science* and Business School students, this incredible opportunity will allow you to:
- Gain invaluable international experience and cultural understanding of Australia’s most important trade partner
- Study at the Center for American Studies at Fudan University – Shanghai’s top university
- Accelerate your study by receiving credit towards your degree
- Visit local and international organisations to learn about business in China
- Build connections that can lead to an international career
- Impress future employers with your China experience
NOTE: No Chinese language is required to participate, Chinese citizens are ineligible to apply.
*Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of International and Global Studies students
Applications for the 2014 program have now closed.
In partnership with:
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
Incoming director of the Alliance 21 project James Brown discusses the current state of the US-Australia alliance and the challenges that face it.
A US Senate report has found that the CIA's post 9/11 interrogation program involved brutal, unapproved torture which failed to halt terror plots. Associate professor Brendon O'Connor says the revelations are not surprising but will be damaging.