Keep up with the latest news, events, blogs and publications at the United States Studies Centre with our RSS feeds. These are an easy way to learn about new content without visiting our website.
All you need is a feed reader. Most current web browsers have feed readers built in. You can also use web-based readers or dedicated software on your computer or mobile device.
Connect with us
|Join our Mailing List: ussc.edu.au/subscribe|
|Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com|
|Become a Facebook fan: facebook.com|
|Watch us on YouTube: youtube.com|
|View our Instagram photos: instagram.com|
|Connect with us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com|
|View our photos on Flickr: flickr.com|
Social Media Comments Policy
We encourage and welcome comments on the US Studies Centre websites and our social media sites: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Flickr.
Comments on the US Studies Centre website are moderated before being approved. We aim to approve comments promptly but at times there may be delays.
All viewpoints are welcome, but we reserve the right to block any of the following:
- obscene, profane, hateful or discriminatory comments
- comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
- comments that make unsupported accusations
- spam, advertising or product endorsements
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- comments that infringe on privacy, intellectual property or publication rights of a person or organisation
- irrelevant comments
- repetitive comments by a single user
- comments containing personally identifiable information such as email addresses or phone numbers.
By posting a comment on any US Studies Centre-sponsored site, you agree to these conditions.
Please note that comments do not necessarily represent the views of the US Studies Centre.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Engagement Policy
The US Studies Centre posts regularly to its social media sites: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Flickr.
If you follow us on social media we may follow you back. This does not imply endorsement of any kind.
We read all @replies and direct messages and ensure that any emerging themes or helpful suggestions are passed to the relevant people. However, we are not able to reply individually to all messages we receive via social media.