Connect with us
|Join our Mailing List: ussc.edu.au/subscribe|
|Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com|
|Become a Facebook fan: facebook.com|
|Watch us on YouTube: youtube.com|
|View our Instagram photos: instagram.com|
|Connect with us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com|
|View our photos on Flickr: flickr.com|
Social Media Comments Policy
We encourage and welcome comments on the US Studies Centre websites and our social media sites: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Flickr.
All viewpoints are welcome, but we reserve the right to block any of the following:
- obscene, profane, hateful or discriminatory comments
- comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
- comments that make unsupported accusations
- spam, advertising or product endorsements
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- comments that infringe on privacy, intellectual property or publication rights of a person or organisation
- irrelevant comments
- repetitive comments by a single user
- comments containing personally identifiable information such as email addresses or phone numbers.
By posting a comment on any US Studies Centre-sponsored site, you agree to these conditions.
Please note that comments do not necessarily represent the views of the US Studies Centre.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Engagement Policy
The US Studies Centre posts regularly to its social media sites: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Flickr.
If you follow us on social media we may follow you back. This does not imply endorsement of any kind.
We read all @replies and direct messages and ensure that any emerging themes or helpful suggestions are passed to the relevant people. However, we are not able to reply individually to all messages we receive via social media.
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
Associate Professor James Brown says Australia faces some tough decisions if tensions escalate between the US and China.
Centre CEO Simon Jackman explains the Centres wide range of teaching, research, study abroad and outreach activities.