W21: Women in Leadership Initiative
The US Studies Centre’s Women in Leadership initiative was launched at the University of Sydney in 2013 to provide a platform for research, discussion and promotion of contemporary issues related to women in leadership in business, government and non-profit organisations in the United States, Australia and globally.
The Initiative was developed around three key pillars:
- Global career and executive education opportunities, particularly through collaborations with US academic leaders and institutions
- International research, analysis and discussion on issues of gender equality, women’s economic participation and leadership
- Facilitating discussion and debate on global issues at the highest levels of leadership.
The program concluded in 2015.
- Alliance 21 Fellowship
- Visiting Fellowship in Creative Arts
- Visiting Scholar Fellowships
- World Press Institute Media Fellowship
- Alliance 21
- Asian Research Network
- Past Initiatives
VIDEOS & INTERVIEWS
Associate Professor James Brown says Australia faces some tough decisions if tensions escalate between the US and China.
Centre CEO Simon Jackman explains the Centres wide range of teaching, research, study abroad and outreach activities.